what is SalesKing？
SalesKing is the complete solution for managing a Sales Team, Sales Agents, or Reps, compatible with any WooCommerce store.SalesKing takes care of everything. It automatically sets up a powerful agent dashboard for each of your agents, where they can manage customers, orders, coupons, affiliate linksand , shareable carts, as well as send messages, add subagents or check earnings and payouts. On the admin side, you can set up complex commission structures that determine agent earnings, promote agents across groups, send payouts, publish announcements and much more.
LIFETIME UPDATES. PAY ONCE.
While many plugins require a long commitment with yearly payments, SalesKing’s lifetime license makes everything so much simpler. Pay once. Get lifetime access.
DOZENS OF FEATURES. INCREDIBLE VALUE.
SalesKing is a simple to use, yet incredibly powerful plugin, with probably the richest feature set of any agents plugin. Furthermore, SalesKing is versatile and modular meaning that almost all features are optional and can be disabled. There’s a lot it can do, but here is a summary of the main functions:
- Agent Dashboard with Login – Dedicated Area for Agents
- Agents Shop & Place Orders For Customers
- Agents Earn Commissions – Advanced Commission Structure
- Fixed or Percentage Commissions, by Customer / Agent / Product with Conditions (e.g. commission for only the first 10 orders of a customer)
- Announcements for Publishing Info, News, Posts for Agents
- Messaging System for Queries & Communication
- Powerful Admin Backend with Insight into Agents & Earnings
- Agents can Negotiate, Offer Discounts & Edit Prices
- Agents can Increase Prices & Get up to 100% Commission on the Difference
- Agents can Create & Share Coupons
- Affiliate Links for Registration, Shopping, Products
- Customers Can Choose or Be Automatically Assigned an Agent at Registration
- Earnings System with Dashboard, Charts, Reports
- Payouts System with History, Bonuses, Payout Methods
- Agents can Manage Orders assigned to them
- Subagents (Teams) – Agents can Recruit Subagents and Earn Commissions
- Agents can Create & Share Shopping Carts via Links
- Pending Payments: Agents Order, Customers Receive Email with Payment Link
- Email Notifications for Messages, Payouts, Pending Payments, etc.
- Agent Groups, Commission by Group, Automatic Group Changes (e.g. promote agent from Group 1 to VIP when they reach $100,000 in sales)
SalesKing – Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce Features:
Agent Dashboard with a lot of power
- 12 panels on a dashboard (most can be disabled)
- Announcements, messages, discounts, cart sharing, and affiliate connections are all handled using panels.
- Customers, orders, my team (subagents), earnings, payments, and profile all have their own panels.
- Balance, recent earnings, order stats, and pending messages are all shown in this overview.
- Admins may send announcements and control who sees them, either by group or by agent.
- Announcements are postings that have the ability to be formatted.
- Depending on their profile settings, agents can get notifications through email.
- In the dashboard, agents can see announcements.
- Messages make it simple for admins and agents to communicate.
- Messages and chats may be started by both the admin and the agents.
- Depending on your profile settings, you can get messages through email.
- Conversations can be closed or marked as read.
- Agents have the ability to generate, remove, and limit coupons.
- The maximum allowable discount can be adjusted by the administrator for each group or agent.
- Agents can set use limitations and expiration dates.
- Minimum and maximum spend limitations can be set by agents.
- When coupons are used, agents are paid commissions.
Sharing a Cart
- Agents can add goods to their shopping carts and shareable links.
- Customers can share links, and when they do, the cart will be configured.
- When their connections are used, agents are paid commissions.
Links to Affiliate Sites
- Agents can share affiliate links for registration, products, and shopping.
- The customer is allocated to the agent when registration links are used.
- The order and commission are assigned to the agent when shopping or product links are used.
- Customers can select an agent at the time of registration by entering the Agent ID.
Management of Customers
- In a dedicated panel, agents may see all of their customers.
- New customers can be added by agents. Customers receive login information in the form of an email.
- Agent data (PDF / CSV) can be viewed, printed, or downloaded by agents.
Management of Orders
- Agents have access to monitor and manage orders that have been assigned to them (optional feature)
- Agents only have access to the backend for the orders they’ve been assigned.
- Agents can execute orders, provide invoices, and so forth.
- Order data (PDF / CSV) can be viewed, printed, or downloaded by agents.
Editing Prices in the Cart & Price Negotiation
- When agents shop for customers, they have the ability to negotiate and alter prices (optional)
- Agents have the ability to provide discounts based on the “maximum discount percentage.”
- Agents have the ability to raise prices (within limits)
- Agents might earn a bigger commission if they raise the price (configurable)
For instance, you may pay agents a 100% fee on everything they sell above the item price. If an item costs $1000 and the agent sells it for $1500, the agent will receive $500 in addition to their standard commission. Agents are given strong incentives as a result of this.
As Order Managers, Sales Reps
- You can turn off the earnings feature entirely, making agents simply managers.
- In that situation, you can assign each order to a specific agent who will take care of it.
- The order backend is fully accessible to agents (only for their orders)
- Agents can complete orders, check status, submit invoices, and so on.
- The new order email can be sent directly to agents (optional via settings)
Structures of Complex Commissions
- It’s possible to combine fixed sum and percentage commission rules.
- Rules can be applied worldwide, once per order, by category, or by tag.
- Rules can be set on a global, per-agent, or per-agent group basis.
- Customers or consumer categories can define their own rules.
- Rules may apply depending on whether the order is placed by an agent or a customer.
- Thresholds: commission is only paid out after X days of registration.
- Thresholds: commission is only paid for the first X orders a customer makes.
- Agents get commissions when the subagents they recruited make sales.
- Each order’s commissions can be edited by the administrator.
- Price incl. or excl. tax can be used to calculate commissions.
Here are some examples of what can be accomplished:
- For any order, there is a fixed commission of $10.
- All items have a 10% commission, except Nike Shoes, which have a 20% commission.
- 25% commission per order, but only if the order is placed by the agent.
- When the agent places the order, the commission is 20%; when the customer submits the order, the commission is 10%.
- When a consumer puts an order, you get a 50% commission for the first five orders they place.
- In the first 100 days after enrollment, you’ll earn 50% commission on customer orders.
- Subagent sales earn a 2% commission, but only until they sell $100,000.
B2BKing – Ultimate B2B & Wholesale Plugin – Special Integrations
- SalesKing has been integrated to function seamlessly with our popular B2BKing plugin.
- B2BKing must be installed and active in order to use the following features:
- Customers should be divided into groups, and each group should be assigned to a separate agent.
- B2BKing customer groups have different commission arrangements.
- Become a Sales Agent – Manual or Automatic Approval with Review
- During registration, custom adjustable fields are supported.
- During the approval process, manually approve customers and assign them to sales agents.
SalesKing Changelog:- Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce
“Version 1.4.05 July 26th, 2022
- Various improvements and bug fixes”
– Added setting to allow all agents to act as reps for all customers / manage all customers
– Added agent column in users panel dashboard
– Added filter by agent in users panel dashboard
– Improved handling of non-latin characters
– Improved handling of how orders are registered
– Fixed bug where agents were able to edit their group/max discount
Version 1.2.2 – November 22nd, 2021
– Added agent column to orders
– Added filter by agent to orders
– Added setting to control number of subagent levels
– Fixed bug related to creation of new customers
– Fixed affid redirect issues
Version 1.2.0 – November 12th, 2021
– New setting to substract parent agent commission from main agent (thus the commission paid by admin is same)
-Added teams panel in the backend where agent relationships / subagents can be viewed
– Cart Sharing can now handle incomplete attribute products
– B2BKing custom fields can now be added when adding a new customer directly.
– Added backend display for agent orders in case earnings are disabled
– French translation added, courtesy of Cedric and JL Communication
– Better handling of deleted orders
– Better handling of situations where accounts already exist when trying to create subagents / customers
– Fixes issue where products could not be added to orders
Version 1.1.3 – September 27th, 2021
– Added additional body classes
– Added button leading to dashboard in my account
– Dashboard ui improvements and fixes
– Fixed AJAX related issue / conflicts
– Fixed fatal error with some PHP configurations
Version 1.1.0 – September 9th, 2021
– Added tools panel with ability to manage subagents
– Added compatibility with Dokan registration
– Added multiple hooks
– Fixed issue where B2BKing group pricing would overwrite agent pricing
– Fixed issue with logo display in dashboard pages
– Fixed various minor bugs
Version 1.0.7 – August 23rd 2021
– Solved WPML My Account fields translation issue
– Fixed order assignment bug where orders would not be registered to an agent
Version 1.0.5 – August 1st 2021
– Added ability for sales agent to add notes during checkout
– Improved subagent registration emails
– Added button from dashboard to homepage
– If agent ID is entered during agent registration, agent is set as part of team
– Interface improvements
– Fixed issue where Shop as customer button was not visible in Mobile
– Added space at the top in Shop as Customer view to make room for navigation
Download SalesKing v1.4.05 Nulled – Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce
This digital product was provided by www.freeforwptheme.com