Advanced Status Manager for Perfex CRM
Note: This is not a standalone script, but it’s a module for Perfex CRM and requires an installation of Perfex CRM Software. Please also note, that Advanced Status Manager Module runs on PHP Version 8+. It will not work if you have older PHP version on your server. Please consider this before buying.
What does it do?
Advanced Status Manager Module for Perfex CRM will boost your productivity with lots of awesome features. With this plugin you will no longer need to edit Perfex CRM’s source code in order to create, edit, or delete custom tasks statuses – you will get full control over tasks statuses.
With this moduler for Perfex CRM you will be able to:
- Create new custom statuses and edit Perfex CRM’s core task statuses,
- Change order of all task statuses (core and custom),
- Change colour of all task statuses (core and custom),
- Create task status dependecies (for example: task status “In Progress” can be changed ONLY to “Awaiting Feedback”,
- Make tasks with certain Task Status available only for certain employees (mark any task status as hidden for any personel member you want),
How does it work?
All you need to do is install the module through standard module feature in Perfex CRM, and you will see a new Tab in SETUP section of Perfex CRM Admin Panel.
Note: After installing the module all your existing task statuses will be visible in this tab (all core statuses and all custom statuses added through the standard my_function_helper.php file in Perfex CRM source code.
You can create new task status, edit existed once and delete any custom task status. If you have any doubts regardins this module, please follow our documentation for this module, CLICK HERE.
Module Road Map
Note, that we are not done with the plugin and in few weeks we will add new great future for Advanced Status Manager Plugin like:
- The same features for Project Statuses (create, edit, delete, add dependecies, hide from personel),
- Add task limit for any task status (you will be able to limit the task statuses – you will be able to create only X number of tasks with certain status),
Features listed above will arrive around Semptember 2022. If you purchased this module and you would like it to have some other, custom features – please, give as a hint and we will do our best to add this feature in next update.
ver. 1.0.0 (July 2022)
– Initial release,
Live Preview Demo Credentials
This digital product was provided by www.themeskorner.com