What is CartFlows Pro?
CartFlows Pro Create Excessive Changing Gross sales Funnels For WordPress. Get Extra Leads, Enhance Conversions, & Maximize Earnings. CartFlows Flip your web site right into a promoting machine utilizing one-click gross sales funnels with frictionless checkout, order bumps, upsells / down sells, and extra.Select from all kinds of excessive changing templates. You possibly can add a professionally crafted, multistep circulate, with one mouse click on or you may construct your individual circulate and select particular person templates.
The unlimited creative subscription
CartFlows Pro Demo
Features CartFlows Pro Plugin – Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits
- Import Demo with just 1 click, templates are made for: Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi Builder, Thrive Architect, Gutenberg (Planned)
- Checkout Conversions Checkout: CartFlows replaces your complicated checkout process with optimized checkout
- With CartFlows, you can add orders to your checkout pages.
- Your buyer’s journey doesn’t need to end at the checkout. With CartFlows you can create a range of additional offers after checkout.
- Cart Abandonment
- Analytics & Tracking
- Templates For Everything
- Dynamic Linking
- Checkout Custom Fields
- Global Checkout
CartFlows Pro Changelog- Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Pro Nulled Free
“Download CartFlows Pro v1.10.2 – Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v1.10.2 – Tuesday, 26th July 2022
- Fix: PHP warning notices of order bumps positions.
- Fix: Upsell/downsell offer pages showing session expired error for Checkout Plugins Stripe for WooCommerce gateway.”
v1.8.0 – Tuesday, 28th December 2021
– New: Introduced the Dynamic Order Bumps.
– New: Introduced “Dynamic Offers” aka “Rule Engine” for conditional redirects.
– New: Introduced Canvas 1.0 for a better overview of the flow.
– New: Added upsell/downsell support for Checkout Plugins Stripe for WooCommerce.
– Improvement: Updated the logic of custom checkout fields.
– Improvement: Fixed deprecated notices for Elementor.
– Fix: Optin fields were not displaying due to the console error.
– Fix: Affiliate commission was not getting recorded for the separate orders of upsell/downsell offers.
v1.7.2 – Monday, 20th September 2021
– New: Added custom compatibility of PayPal Payments Gateway.
– Improvement: Improved the multi-currency support for Upsell/Downsells.
– Improvement: Deleted variation steps will not display in the Flow analytics.
– Fix: Animate tab text option was not getting displayed.
– Fix: Vertical navigation in step and flow setting was not working for RTL and translation.
– Fix: Showing session expired error message on the upsell/downsell with Mollie iDeal gateway.
– Fix: The Variation popup was not displayed if the first product/variation was out of stock.
– Fix: Default variation was not getting displayed in the variation popup if set.
– Fix: Subscription period text was not getting translated in the product options section.
– Fix: Unable to change the text of title field in order bump style-3.
– Fix: Order bump migrate notice was displayed even if the WooCommerce was not installed.
– Fix: The order bump product was not removed from the checkout page if zero value product was added.
– Fix: The order bump conditional redirection option was not working if there was no Upsell in the flow.
Version 1.7.1 – Thursday, 22th July 2021
– Fix: PHP-8.0 compatibility issue.
v1.7.0 – Wednesday, 21th July 2021
– New: Multiple Order Bumps – Ability to display multiple order bumps on the checkout page with new styles.
– Deprecated: Legacy Admin UI has been removed.
– Deprecated: Order bump settings have been removed from all page builder settings.
v1.6.13 – Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
– Improvement: Revamped the Facebook Pixel Tracking integration.
– Improvement: Revamped the Google Analytics integration and GA-4 support added.
– Fix: Separate order of Upsell/Downsell was not getting a refund via PayPal Express Checkout.
– Fix: Two-step layout’s background color for note and next step button was not applying from Gutenberg block.
Version 1.6.12 – Wednesday, 12th May 2021
– Improvement: Hardened the security of the plugin.
– Fix: Admin notices conflict with Gravity Forms.
– Fix: Upsell order was not refunding for stripe.
– Fix: A date/time difference in scheduled subscription, if the subscription product is purchased from upsell/downsell.
= v1.6.11 – Thursday, 22nd April 2021 =
– New: Now, you can add products from the URL on the Checkout page.
– Fix: The processing offer order popup was getting added on the rest of the CartFlows Pages.
– Fix: Product option settings are applying even if it is disabled.
– Fix: Product images in product options & order bump were getting stretched in mobile view for safari browser.
– Fix: Design settings of the shortcodes was getting applied even if it is disabled.
= v1.6.10 – Wednesday, 7th April 2021 =
– Improvement: Showing the variable subscription price string on product options.
– Fix: Upsell product is out of stock issue, display out of stock message to a user
– Fix: Not reducing the offer product’s stock for WooCommerce square payment gateway.
– Fix: Upsell order fails for mollie payment gateway.
= v1.6.9 – Wednesday, 24th March 2021 =
– Improvement: Upsell/Downsell price shortcode will display the price as per WooCommerce’s tax settings.
– Improvement: Added the Multicurrency support for the offer price shortcode.
– Fix: Divide by zero error in flow analytics.
= v1.6.8 – Tuesday, 16th March 2021 =
– Fix: Coupon was getting applied to the recurring total while using product options.
– Fix: Flow conversion was not working due to a cookie issue.
– Fix: Incorrect price was shown in the Google Pay and Apple Pay button while changing the checkout page’s product options.
= v1.6.7 – Wednesday, 10th March 2021 =
– Improvement: WordPress 5.7 Compatibility added.
– Fix: Showing the error if order bump is enabled but product is not selected.
– Fix: Google analytics events for order bump was not triggering.
= v1.6.5 – Thursday, 25th February 2021 =
– New: Added default product selection option in product options on checkout setting.
– Fix: Multicurrency issue for the product options.
– Fix: Coupon was not getting applied if set in Order Bump.
= v1.6.4 – Thursday, 18th February 2021 =
– Fix: Single checkbox issue in product variation.
– Fix: Two-Step button text was not updating from the Beaver Builder widget.
= v1.6.3 – Thursday, 11th February 2021 =
– New: Added the support to apply the coupon through the URL parameter.
– Fix: CartFlows modules were not getting displayed on the Beaver Builder’s Module Setting page.
– Fix: Request timeout to license activation API request.
– Fix: Conflict with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips while creating invoices.
– Fix: Fatal error on upsell settings page if product id not found.
= v1.6.2 – Thursday, 4th February 2021 =
– Fix: Two Step button text was not updating from Elementor widget.
– Fix: A/B Split testing setting was not getting saved.
= v1.6.0 – Tuesday, 5th January 2021 =
– New: Introduced new admin UI.
– Fix: Floating label issue for select field.
– Fix: Fatal error if product selected in pre-checkout offer is not found.
– New: Introduced Gutenberg Blocks.
– Fix: Colors were not getting updated for the Pre-checkout offer with Divi.
– Fix: Order Bump was not showing when the checkout page was set as the home page.
– New: Introduced Beaver Builder widgets.
– Fix: Split Testing was not getting enabled if the WooCommerce was not installed.
– Fix: Flow Analytics was not working for extensive data.
– New: Introduced Elementor widgets.
– New: Added the WooCommerce Square payment gateway support for the upsell and downsell.
– Improvement: Flow Analytics admin DB calls optimized.
– Fix: Flow Analytics was not displaying on some servers.
Free v1.7.0 – Friday, 6th November 2020
= VERSION 1.6.14 – WEDNESDAY, 12TH MAY 2021 =
Fix: If one of the variations is out of stock on checkout, it will be skipped, and the next will get added.
= v1.6.13 – Thursday, 29th April 2021 =
– Improvement: Hardened the security of the plugin.
= VERSION 1.6.12 – THURSDAY, 22ND APRIL 2021 =
New: Added the regenerate CSS option to regenerate the step’s dynamic CSS for shortcodes.
New: Added an option to overwrite the global disallow indexing option for flow.
Improvement: Added the placeholder images for the checkout products.
Improvement: Added the quick view button for the step.
Fix: Multiple flows and steps were getting imported if clicked multiple times on the import button.
Fix: Long flow and step name length reduced.
Fix: Font weight field was getting set to default after refresh.
Fix: Font family field was not searchable.
Fix: PHP error while searching the products.
Fix: Showing no product selected notice in the editor for global checkout page.
= VERSION 1.6.11 – WEDNESDAY, 7TH APRIL 2021 =
New: Added an option to delete plugin data on plugin deletion.
Improvement: In test mode, it will add selected products to checkout instead of random if test mode is enabled.
Improvement: Latest Google fonts updated.
Fix: Critical error if product variations not found while searching for the product.
Fix: No product assigned badge for steps in some cases.
Fix: Color field’s reset button was not working.
= Version 1.6.9 March 10, 2021 =
WordPress 5.7 Compatibility added.
Showing regular price even if the sale price is set in the product setting.
Float values was getting converted in Integer format in order bump product discount setting.
Updated step title was not getting displayed in the flow analytics.
Unable to distinguish between the checkout style free and pro options.
v1.6.8 – Thursday, 25th February 2021
– New: Dynamic Flow. Now you can start your flow from the product’s single page too.
– New: Default product selection option in product’s options on checkout setting.
– Improvement: Added an option in the new UI to publish the private flow.
– Fix: Error while auto-renewal of subscription product when Google Analytics is enabled.
v1.6.5 – Thursday, 4th February 2021
– New: Added the support for the prefill checkout fields using query parameters.
– Fix: Showing an activate license notice while creating a flow from scratch.
– Fix: A/B Split testing setting was not getting saved.
– Fix: Request timeout error while importing a template.
– Fix: Checkout was not working when the optin step was set as a home page.
v1.6.3 – Monday, 18th January 2021
– Fix: Checkout steps backend was not working when a variation product was selected.
v1.6.2 – Monday, 18th January 2021
– Improvement: New UI RTL support added.
– Fix: Checkout product selectio1n settings saving issue when empty.
– Fix: Thank you page meta settings saving issue.
– Fix: Reset Analytics button was not working.
= v1.6.1 – Thursday, 7th January 2021 =
– Fix: Global settings field dependency logic.
= v1.5.22 =
– Fix: LearnDash and Tutor LMS permalink conflict.
⭐See also: Summary of free premium WordPress plugins, daily updates
How to Install CartFlows Pro GPL Plugin
Step 1 – Download file from “Freeforwptheme”
Step 2 – Extract downloaded file through Winrar or Winzip
Step 3 – Now you will get 2 files (free and pro)
Step 4 – First upload free file in plugin section and activate it
Step 5 – Now upload pro file in plugin section and activate it
Step 6 – Done!!!!!
Download CartFlows Pro v1.10.2 Pro nulled
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes,Plugins and other PHP Scripts.We always try our best to search the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain update with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.
This digital product was provided by www.freeforwptheme.com