What is Filter Everything？
Filter Everything WordPress & WooCommerce Products Filter Free Download 1.6.6– CodeCanyon | Filter Everything v1.6.6– WordPress & WooCommerce Products Filter is a new professional WordPress/WooCommerce Product Filter that allows you to build powerful faceted filtering system for your site.
The next version in WordPress Filter (and as well WooCommerce’s Product Filter) which lets you create a Powerful Faceted filtering system by any parameters. It can filter any type of post such as Custom Post Types as well as Products It is well-designed and offers helpful filters.
What is the best filter plugin is capable of?
- to filter the results by any criteria
- to filter out any type of Post (products post, cars, posts and houses, recipes, recipes, etc.)
- Supports any type of filter views (checkboxes radio buttons, checkboxes, labels dropdowns, lists or ranges)
- to be ready to using mobile devices
- to be productive and efficient
- AJAX support AJAX
- and and compatible and to work WordPress themes and plugins that are popular (ACF and WPML, for example)
This feature allows users to add certain Filter terms that are dependent on the the selection of a different Filter
Filtering pages with specific filters accessible to index
Through Search Engines and get more customers to your website by “chunky middle” and “long-tail” keywords.
For filtering results pages. This lets them be indexed by Search Engines, share, bookmark , or other methods.
Individual Filters Sets for pages and archives
It allows you to design specific filters for specific Categories Tags, Categories, or other pages. This means that you can filter posts or posts based on the relevant parameters only.
This allows you to generate automatically H1 title as well as SEO title and Meta description to filter pages.
Compatible With Plugins Common
- Tested on Page builders like Elementor, Divi theme and builder Themify builders, WPBakery, Visual Composer Oxygen builder. It should be compatible with different page builders.
- It has been tested and is compatible the WPML plugin.
- Tested using SEO plugins Yoast SEO The All In One SEO, Rank Math SEO, The SEO Framework, SEOPress and Squirrly SEO.
Filters any WordPress post type
WooCommerce products include posts, recipes, posts (but there isn’t a WP Recipe maker yet) vehicles real estate, vehicles, and more.
Can be used on any WordPress Page
This includes pages that were created using Page builders such as Elementor, Divi builder, Themify WPBakery Visual Composer, Oxygen builder, Beaver builder etc
Allows customized WP Queries
You can filter out posts that are associated to Any WP Query on a page. It also includes custom WordPress loops that are directly stored in the theme’s files.
Compatible with Page Builders
Tested using Elementor, Divi builder, Themify builder WP Bakery composer, Oxygen builder, Beaver builder, JetEngine and many more.
- Filtering criteria
- Filter label
- URL prefix used to identify filter
- Meta Key (for filters via Custom Field)
- View [Checkboxes] and Radio buttons Dropdown Range]
- Filter logic [AND
- Sort terms by [Term ID] Post count IDSort terms using [Term name
- Terms that include or exclude words
- Folding [Enabled Disabled]
- Use to make Variations
- Show Hierarchy (for taxonomies with hierarchical structure)
- Search field (to search for words)
- Parent filter
- Hide until Parent selected
- Set the range slider to “On? [Enabled | Disabled]
- Slider Step (numeric value)
- Show selected [Enabled Disabled]
Filter Options to set
- What filters should you use? (Location any page in which the Filter Set is expected to be able to work)
- What should be filtered? (WP query that must be removed)
- Always hide in the first Filter only to hide
- Show the count
- Hide empty Filters
- class of post container
- Apply Button> mode
- Apply button label
- Label for reset button
- Alternate Location (redirect to the result from a different page)
- Priority – for pages that have two or more filter sets
SEO Rule options
- Post type
- Combination of filters (Archive Page + Filters)
- SEO title
- Meta description
- H1 Title
- SEO description (SEO text to be used for a specific filtering pages)
Settings (most important)
- URL prefixes – order and value
- Indexed Filters
- Mobile devices settings
- AJAX settings
- Color scheme
- Smart scroll
- Layout and behavior modifications
There is *.pot files within the plugin, which allows you to translate it to any language. It is currently available for translation to Russian only.
Filter Everything Plugin Key Features
- Filters Any WordPress Post type – WooCommerce products, posts, recipes (but not WP Recipe maker yet), cars, real estate objects and so on.
- Can be placed on Any WordPress Page – Includnig singular pages created with Page builders like Elementor, Divi builder, Themify, WPBakery, Visual Composer, Oxygen builder, Beaver builder etc
- Supports custom WP Queries – You can filter posts related with Any WP Query on a page. Including custom WordPress loops placed directly in theme files.
- Compatible with Page Builders – Tested with Elementor, Divi builder, Themify builder, WP Bakery composer, Oxygen builder, Beaver builder, JetEngine and others
Filter Everything Demo
WordPress & WooCommerce Products Filter Changelog
“Download Filter Everything v1.6.6 – WordPress & WooCommerce products Filter Nulled Free
= 1.6.6 =
Release Date – 08 August 2022
- Dev – Automatic updates for the PRO version of the plugin
- Fix – Fixed Tax and Meta queries for WooCommerce product variations. Some WooCommerce queries have empty ‘wc_query’ value
- Fix – Fixed problem with Post Meta Num terms if they are used for several post types
- Fix – Added translation for the “”Select %s first”” phrase.
- Fix – Fixed color for a filter arrow in dashboard that becomes white with Divi theme.
- Fix – Added additional check for the $screen variable to avoid errors on some customized WP dashboards
- Fix – Fixed compatibility issue with the Brizy page builder
- Fix – Fixed posts count problem with PostMeta and Author filters when they appears on the page twice in different Filer Sets
- Fix – Fixed compatibility issue with All In One SEO Pro
- Fix – Fixed problem with Select2 script in dashboard
- Tweak – Replace makeNoticesDismissible() JS function with common event
- Tweak – Added aria-label to select fields”
= v1.6.4 = Release Date – 11 April 2022
* Dev – added support SEO Rules for Elementor title widgets
* Tweak – added A3 Lazy load support.
* Fix – Fixed bug with a filter dropdown in SEO Rule
* Fix – Fixed closed current children term
* Fix – Fixed bug with Custom Field Num prefix that contains “_” symbol at the beginning
Dev – Serious speed improvements for stores with a lot of variations
Fix – Fixed bug ‘uncaught TypeError: floor()’ in PostMetaNumEntity.php
Dev – Added “Apply button” mode to filtering
Dev – Added ability to redirect filtering results to a page from any page
Tweak – Replaced filter order numbers with “move” icons
Fix – Fixed bug when new filters could not be added with WPML activated
Fix – Improved transient key for ‘flrt_get_terms_transient_key’ to make it unique
Fix – Improved ‘flrt_wp’ function and default hooks for filters button
Fix – Improved transitions to be compatible with WPML
Tweak – Moved ‘convertSelectResult’ method to transients
= 1.6.0 =
*Release Date – 08 February 2022*
* Dev – Added Include/Exclude options to a terms list
* Dev – Added ability to specify Parent filter to the current that provides step filtering
* Tweak – Returned back the term matches to the current WP Queried object.
* Tweak – Added support of brand images for Perfect Brands for WooCommerce plugin
* Tweak – Improved situation with WPML when Filter Set is not translatable post type
* Tweak – Added SQL comment to mark filtered SQL query
* Tweak – Added before and after Filters widget actions
* Tweak – Improved some option names and translations
* Fix – Fixed problem with hidden Range slider filter when terms are 0-0
* Fix – Fixed problem with ‘isMetaValueSerialized’ method
* Fix – Fixed problem with 0 count of parent tax term if it do not contain posts
* Fix – Fixed bug with “Hide empty Filters” option when “Empty Terms” has ‘inital’ value
* Fix – Fixed bug with Select2 undefined on some admin pages
* Fix – CSS issue with invisible Pop-up mobile widget when Filters widget was added as shortcode
* Fix – Fixed bug with port number in form URL for range filter
= 1.5.1 =
*Release Date – 31 December 2021*
* Dev – Serious speed improvements for stores with a lot of variations
* Fix – Fixed bug ‘uncaught TypeError: floor()’ in PostMetaNumEntity.php
= 1.5.0 =
*Release Date – 28 December 2021*
* Dev – Added “Apply button” mode to filtering
* Dev – Added ability to redirect filtering results to a page from any page
* Tweak – Replaced filter order numbers with “move” icons
Filter Everything v1.6.8 Download Link
This digital product was provided by www.freeforwptheme.com