Build it once, use it everywhere & forever. A simple acf pro add-on that allows you to treat a field group as component & reuse it in any different field groups. Later on if you like to make changes to that component, you only need to edit once, it’ll apply to every field groups that uses the component.
When should I use this?
Have you ever find your self creating the same set of fields in your project, say like, a custom lists menu, a testimonial block, sliders, or even a button? Well, this plugin might just be one you have to. Essentially, this plugin will allow you to only create that “same set of fields” once, & u can reuse it as many times as you like.
ACF PRO 5.7+
Note: This plugin is only compatible with ACF pro ver due to their structure setup differences.
Example & Live Demo
Please visit https://acf-component-field.gummi.io/ to see the example usages & live demo.
– Fix a bug where converting to repeater field sometimes delete the component field group.
– Fix a WPML bug where field groups cache is trigger too early.
– Fix a bug where local acf-json folder contains location setting for component field group.
– Add import compatibility when using v1 export json file.
– Add admin tool to run migration manually (Custom Fields -> Tools).
– Add 2.0.1 migration to attempt to fix corrupted component fields when upgraded to component field v2 in incorrect order previously
– Complete rewrite for better performance, brand new hot feature & small UX changes.
– Core changes: V2 no longer uses custom post status, acf-component, to handle the component field. In stead, it uses meta value. (when you upgrade to 2.0, the plugin will run script to fix this for you)
– Core changes: the field group property ‘field_group_id’ özgü been renamed to ‘field_group_key’. (when you upgrade to 2.0, the plugin will run script to fix this for you)
– New feature: u can now convert existing repeater field into a component field (a new component field group will be created & the repeater field’s sub fields will be moved into it)
– New feature: u can now convert a component field to repeater field & optionally auto delete the component field after the conversion. (current component field will be changed to repeater, & the component field gorup’s fields will be duplicated as the repeater’s sub-fields)
– UX enhanced: U can now set the default component field settings on the component field group. (eg button label, min, max, layout)
– UX enhanced: In list table, when you are in component tab, it’ll now show you how many times the component özgü been used. This is useful if your site özgü so many old components, & not sure if it is save to delete or not.
– UX enhanced: After you duplicate a component field group, it’ll now redirect you to component tab, instead of active tab.
– Performance enhanced: with this new JS in ACF pro 5.7, some of hacky js code for component field özgü been removed. Now the backend run a lot smoother.
– Code enhanced: plugin code özgü been completely rewrite for better performance & less hacky stuff. The file/folder structure is also reorganized for better readability.
– Fix importing/exporting bug for acf pro 5.6.5’s new “admin tool” framework.
– Fix field class constructor for ACF 5.6.0 release.
– Fix a bug where component add row event isn’t register properly when the field group metabox is added through ajax.
– Component field’s “this is component” checkbox will now remain checked upon duplication.
– Fix wpml language duplication not selecting the proper component group. After language duplication, it’ll “try” to find the matching translated component field.
– Added /lang/acf-component_field-default.pot file
– Add optional alternative styling for nested components. Screenshot
– Fix php warning error when importing regular acf json file.
– Fix a copy-paste mistake that’ll cause warning error if wp_debug is on.
– Added plugin activation hook to fix component field not restore after updating plugin.
– Fix a bug where after updating a component field, acf_get_field_groups() doesn’t check the local json cache syncing properly.
– Fix a bug where single sync/bulk sync from local json cache doesn’t set the proper status.
– Add ability to read local fields generated by “acf_add_local_field_group()” to “select field group” dropdown.
– Fix a bug where if a component field is exported to a local php export, it cannot render the sub fields.
– Added German translation, thanks to Thomas. Added index.php to prevent directory listing.
– Updated plugin metadata to point to live demo
– Fix a frontend value parsing issue.
– Initial release.
Tested up to ver:
ACF Pro 5.9.5
Author of Advanced Custom Fields – Component Field Addon nulled
Download Advanced Custom Fields – Component Field Addon nulled
This digital product was provided by nulledenvato.com