Bon is restaurant elementor template kit that has clean, minimalistic yet luxurious feel. We created a simple design to look minimalist & also combined serif fonts for luxurious feel. This design is quite suitable for people who prioritize cleanliness & neatness in choosing a restaurant & for the upper class. Keep the impression of your restaurant clean, minimalist but luxury!
The Template Kit is pixel-perfect Designed, making sure your final creation is flexible & easily extendable.
This kit özgü been optimized for use with this free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor, Includes stunning carefully crafted 10+ stunning templates, u can build your professional website just a click away.
- Elementor Free Ver (Elementor Pro not required)
- 10+ Design Screen
- Fully Responsive Design
- Luxury & Minimalist Design
- Menu V1
- Menu V2
- About Us
- Our Chef
- Single Post
- Contact Biçim (MetForm)
Plugin Dependencies (installed from kit)
- Elementor Page Builder
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header & Footer Builder
- Sticky Header Effect for Elementor
- Image Hover Effect – Elementor Addon
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install & Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file & Donot unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits & click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top & click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Style first
- Click Import on 1 template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages & create new page & click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of builder to view page settings & choose Elementor Full Width & hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab & then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers & footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms & content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the biçim appears & right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate & select the Metform widget & click Edit Biçim. Choose New, then Edit Biçim. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations & click ‘Update Close’ The biçim will appear in template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header & Footer in Header Footer Blocks plugin
- Import the header & footer template
- Go to Appearance > Elements Kit & click Add New button
- Give it a title & select Header, Display on Entire Site, Activation On & click Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab & select the header template to import & Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo image from Envato Elements. U will need to license these image from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or u can substitute them with your own.
Collections in Elements : https://elements.envato.com/collections/5WCT4BQJNU
Author of Bon – Restaurant Elementor Template Kit nulled
Download Bon – Restaurant Elementor Template Kit nulled
This digital product was provided by nulledenvato.com