Gridzy Image Gallery Plugin arranges your image in a beautiful, accurate grid. The performance is extraordinarily excellent also on mobile device. The image grid is fully responsive & will be rearranged immediately after the device is rotated or after the browser window is resized.
Gridzy Image Gallery Plugin uses the famous & graceful PhotoSwipe (which is developed by Dmitry Semenov) for the zooming functionality.
Important notice about WordPress 5 & Gutenberg
Because WordPress changed with Gutenberg the way how default galleries work, Gridzy can’t automatically replace them anymore. That mean u can only use “Custom Gallery” feature but not the “Default WordPress
” feature. Although, u can still use Gridzy everywhere on your page, but you have to to add the image on the Gridzy configuration page instead of where you write your posts or pages.
Dare a Deeper Look!
- To learn more, please take a look at the plugin website.
- If you are interested in live previews, u can go directly to examples page.
- If you are curious about the admin açık oturum, just take a look at the screenshots.
Please send your question through the email contact form.
1.4.3 – April 28th 2021
- Bug fix: Image of custom galleries could not be removed since ver 1.4.1
1.4.2 – February 14th 2021
- Small bug fix: Biçim fields for custom URLs were accidentally always shown
1.4.1 – February 14th 2021
- Support for more image in a custom gallery (not limited by PHP setting “max_input_vars” anymore)
1.4.0 – February 14th 2021
- New Feature: Random Order
1.3.4 – January 25th 2021
- Small admin açık oturum improvements for mobile device
1.3.3 – August 18th 2020
- minor compatibility fixes for WordPress 5.5
1.3.2 – September 8th 2019
- small optimizations for lazy loading
1.3.1 – August 29th 2019
- better mobile support for captions
1.3.0 – August 15th 2019
1.2.4 – January 19th 2019
- bugfix (In WordPress 5, the Drag’n’Drop function, to rearrange the image, did not work)
1.2.3 – February 22nd 2017
- small compatibility optimizing (in rare plugin combinations PhotoSwipe didn’t load & resulted in a script abort)
1.2.2 – June 22nd 2016
- bugfix for FF (text fields for captions & links were not focusable by mouse cursor)
1.2.1 – June 19th 2016
- minor bugfix: image which have no medium size ver, couldn’t be added in custom galleries.
1.2.0 – June 16th 2016
- New feature: now it is possible to link image to “Media File”, “Attachment Page” or “Custom URLs” (besides to “None” & “PhotoSwipe Lightbox”).
1.1.4 – June 15th 2016
- bugfix for RSS feed (PhotoSwipe html snippet was mistakenly in RSS feed)
- bugfix for URLs of PhotoSwipe slides (this PhotoSwipe feature wasn’t implemented correctly)
1.1.3 – May 12th 2016
- bugfix for FF & IE (slow loading image where distorted sometimes)
- bugfix for FF & Chrome (slow loading image where displayed in original size & over the grid sometimes)
- bugfix for Chrome (sometimes the grid couldn’t render correctly after reloading the page)
1.1.2 – April 20th 2016
- minor bugfix for WooCommerce single product page (PhotoSwipe wasn’t available for single product image if the product had related products)
1.1.1 – April 19th 2016
- minor bugfix for WooCommerce single product page (PhotoSwipe wasn’t available if the product had only a product image & no product gallery)
1.1.0 – April 14th 2016
- New feature for loading behaviour implemented.
- New gallery type WooCommerce implemented.
1.0.0 – March. 8th 2016
Author of Gridzy Image Gallery Grid for WordPress nulled
Download Gridzy Image Gallery Grid for WordPress nulled
This digital product was provided by nulledenvato.com