what is WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates?
An Amazon Associates Report Module is a new module that comes with WZone.
You can now see how your conversions are doing, how many clicks, shipped items, and how much revenue you are producing as an affiliate right in WZone’s interface by using the Amazon Associates Reports!
Reports are a great tool that you may utilize to boost your revenues in your Amazon Associates account, as you may have seen.
As an Amazon Associates Program associate, you get access to a variety of reports.
These provide not only a real-time update on the status of any orders placed through one of your Affiliate links, but also a thorough breakdown of your revenue.
You can look at reports from today, yesterday, the last seven days, the last thirty days, the last sixty days, and the last ninety days.
The unlimited creative subscription
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates demo
The following information is included in a beautiful chart:
Total Earnings / Clicks / Ordered Items / Shipped Items / Returned Items / Shipped Items Revenue
Table of Ordered Items
You can also see a table with further information on the things you ordered, such as:
Clicks / Conversions / Product ASIN / Item Link / ASIN / ASIN / ASIN / ASIN / ASIN / ASIN / ASIN Items that have been ordered directly vs. items that have been ordered indirectly vs. items that have been ordered
Purchases made directly from your website for a specific product are referred to as direct ordered items. Purchases purchased through the 90-day cookie are referred to as indirect ordered items.
Table of Link Type Performance
The following is an example of what you can find here:
Number of products ordered / Things Shipped / Earnings / Link Group / Clicks / Conversions / Number of items ordered / Items Shipped / Earnings
You can also see a table with information about Link Type Performance, which is highly significant for users of the PA API. What exactly is this? It’s a detailed report on the performance of the Affiliate links you’ve employed. There are also direct requests to the Amazon Product Advertising API (PA API).
Features: WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates
- Works with any WordPress installation as a plugin.
- Any WordPress / Woocommerce theme is compatible.
- You can have both Amazon and Simple Woocommerce products on your store at the same time (we’ve double-checked that the products don’t clash on the Cart Checkout Page).
- Select from any Amazon location: Amazon Germany, Amazon United Kingdom, Amazon Canada, Amazon France, Amazon Japan, Amazon India, Amazon Italy, Amazon China, and Amazon Spain.
- 90-day cookies feature – When a user is redirected to Amazon, the product is instantly put to their cart and maintained there for 90 days (increasing conversions).
- Feature of an on-site cart! This option allows your customers to add numerous Amazon products to their carts and check out using Amazon’s system at the same time!
- Setup of prices – Choose the price to show on products – Regular price / Discounted price / Promotional pricing
- Product Variations – Get a variety of products. Yes, all variations One product can have a lot of variations, resulting in a significant increase in execution time!
- Import the goods as Published or Draft by default.
- Choose the number of photos to import for each product.
- If you want to see shipping options, check this box.
- Choose whether or not to show Coupones – special deals and savings.
- Image Import Type – Choose whether you want to import images immediately or asynchronously.
- Content Spinner – choose whether you want the content spinned automatically or manually when it’s imported.
- Grab hundreds of ASINs from Amazon in a matter of seconds with the ASIN GRABBER Module! Simply import them via CSV Bulk Import after that!
- Items in Posts — Using Shortcodes, you can easily add products to any post, page, or custom taxonomy.
- Check your conversions with Product Stats!
- Product title or random number – Image names This is fantastic for SEO.
- Select whether or not you want cross-selling products to be displayed.
- Choose whether or not to show the image gallery in the product description.
- Amazon Reviews Tab — Choose whether or not to show Amazon reviews.
- Create an Amazon Access Key ID and a Secret Access Key on your computer.
- Set up your affiliate IDs (If you aren’t registered with all programs, you don’t need to specify all affiliate IDs.)
- Create a primary affiliate ID.
- Import in one second! Use the Advanced Search and Bulk Import modules to find goods. All parent categories and subcategories will be imported when you import.
- Using the CSV module, bulk import products. All you need is a list of ASINS.
- You may adjust Prices, Titles, Reviews, Buy Urls, Descriptions, and SKUs using the Synchronisation Module to keep your products up to date.
- Install default plugin settings, backup current plugin settings, and backup current shop products with the Setup / Backup Module.
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Changelog:
[13.7.1] – 25.11.2021
– [FIX] – Chrome extension WZone NO PA API Keys bugfix
[13.6.7] – 12.11.2021
– [FIX] – eBay authorization & Insane Import
[13.6.6] – 29.10.2021
– [FIX] – NO PA API Keys > Import: default product price issues
[v13.6.4] – 25.10.2021
– [FIX] – NO PA API Keys > Import: Zero Price fixed
[13.6.1] – 30.08.2021
– [FIX] – NO PA API Keys sync – products not found moved to trash
v13.5.6 – 29.10.2020
– [FIX] – module “no aws keys import”, identified a special case for retrieving “description, item attributes, variations” for some products
– [FIX] – issue with amazon remote image path (when website name includes ‘amazon’ word)
– [FIX] – issue with some ebay products returning 1$ price
[v13.5.5] – 21.08.2020
– [FIX] – Fixed jQuery .size() deprecation warning in WP 5.5
## [13.5.4] – 14.08.2020
– [FIX] – Session warning
## [13.5.3] – 12.08.2020
– [FIX] – WordPress 5.5 Menu issue
– [FIX] – SiteHealth Additional Plugin issues fixed
## [13.5.2] – 03.08.2020
– [NEW] – Compatibility with PHP 7.4.8
– [FIX] – “importing variations not working” for NO AWS KEYS Products Import module with PHP 7.4.8
## [13.5.1] – 27.07.2020
– [FIX] – Images not importing from Amazon India
v13.5.0 – 23.07.2020
– [NEW] – New Associates Reports module
– [FIX] – issue “Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in admin_warnings()”
[v13.4.3] – 14.07.2020
– [NEW] – added new country Saudi Arabia for amazon (see amazon config module) / works both with PA API keys / NO PA Api keys (import & sync)!
– [FIX] – regarding product link not registering client associate tag (on amazon server) when using direct checkout (On-site Cart = No) without 90 days cookies (90 days cookies = No)
– [FIX] – Product Updater
[13.4.0] – 21.04.2020
– [UPDATE] Advanced Geo Location – now there is a new tab called “Geo Location” in amazon config module where you can set which api to use to retrieve country based location on client IP
Download WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v13.7.9 Nulled
This digital product was provided by www.freeforwptheme.com