MonsterInsights Pro is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress. Here are the features that makes MonsterInsights the most powerful and user-friendly WordPress analytics plugin in the market. MonsterInsights is essentially a plugin that gives you the consent to tweak, oversee, and include all site tracking administrations for Google Analytics on your WordPress Website. It goes a massive way in ensuring that your experience of tracking your site with Google Analytics is straightforward. This plugin was made by Yoast, who is the maker of the WordPress site design plugin, which is known as the best WordPress site engine optimization. There are two distinct renditions of the MonsterInsights modules, which are the free and the professional form.
The professional version carries all the features from the basic version. The free form of MonsterInsights permits you to introduce Google Analytics effortlessly. With the free state, you can likewise find the entirety of the necessary information required for an entire site. The accompanying features are remembered for the free form. The establishment procedure is essential.
Recommended Plugin: WP Rocket – Performance Plugin for WordPress
Main Features of MonsterInsights Pro – The Best WordPress Analytics Plugin
- Ecommerce Report
- Form Conversions
- Custom Dimensions
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Supports MemberPress
- Author Tracking
- Category/Tags Tracking
- Google Optimize
- Supports LifterLMS
- Unlimited sites access
- Universal Tracking
- Affiliate Links
- Banner Ads
- Google AMP
- Enhanced Ecommerce
- File Downloads
- Enhanced Link Tracking
- Scroll Tracking
- EU Compliance
- FB Instant Articles
- Logged-in User Tracking
- SEO Score Tracking
- Engagement Tracking
- eCommerce Tracking
- Custom Post Types
Sales Page of MonsterInsights Pro v8.7.0 – The Best WordPress Analytics Plugin
What’s New in MonsterInsights Pro v8.7.0 (Changelog)
- New: Our contextual education messages will now highlight the report or setting mentioned so it’s easier to make informed decisions.
- Tweak: We added extra checks to the methods used for sending server-side events with the measurement protocol to prevent preloading plugins from triggering them.
- Tweak: We made an adjustment to ensure the curated Popular Posts in the widget are randomly displayed.
- Tweak: We added a filter to allow disabling of the Popular Posts random display of posts.
- Tweak: We adjusted the way we load the Popular Posts styles to improve performance when the styles are not used.
- Fix: We improved the analytics.js to gtag.js compatibility layer for more stability and fixed an issue that could interfere with the bounce rate.
- Fix: We adjusted the loading screens to make it more consistent when loading reports.
- Fixed: We fixed the fatal error that occurred due to a generic class name conflict.
- Fixed: Fixed errors some users were having with our Exclude from Tracking feature.
- New: With our new Exclude from Tracking Feature admins can now exclude any page or post from tracking.
- Fixed: We fixed the local gtag.js where it didn’t work with only the GAv4 connection.
- Fixed: We fixed the messages in the plugin settings based on the Media Addon activation status.
- Tweek: We categorized and enhanced the plugin notifications.
- Fixed: We fixed UTM parameters in tracking links.
- Fixed: We remove the type attribute from the script tag if the current theme supports html5.
- Fixed: We fixed GA4 eCommerce missing events.
- Fixed: We fixed the incorrect numbers for Year In Review average page views.
- Fixed: We fixed the integration with Enfold theme Ajax forms where conversions were not being tracked.
- Fixed: We fixed the backward compatibility for AffiliateWP versions below 2.7
- New: With our limited-time-only Year in Review report you’ll be able to see how your site performed in 2020 and how to improve in 2021. This report will be automatically available from January 1 to January 14, 2022, inside the Reports section of MonsterInsights.
- New In Pro: Introducing the MonsterInsights Media addon which allows for impression and video watch time tracking for videos uploaded to WordPress, embedded from YouTube, or embedded from Vimeo automatically!
- New In Pro: We’ve added a new integration with AffiliateWP allowing you to more effectively track your affiliate impact on conversions!
- Tweak: External links to our documentation now will always open in a new tab to make it easier to perform the action listed in the docs.
- Fixed: A bug that caused some reports to show blank numbers.
- Fixed: The Headline Analyzer feature will no longer unpin when another plugin’s tab is unpinned.
- Fixed: Legacy analytics.js code has been removed which increases performance by removing unnecessary switches and database lookups.
- Fixed: An issue that caused the dashboard widget to sometimes show the bounce rate box twice for GAv3 properties.
- Fixed: An issue with Cookie Notice when used in Cookie Notice’s legacy mode.
- Fixed: An issue that could prevent auth for networks on the multisite panel has been fixed.
- Tweak: The GA Compatibility layer feature has had its output cleaned up.
- Bugfix: Updated events when the dual-tracking mode is enabled to not alter bounce rate on GAv3 properties.
- New In Pro: Email summaries that show traffic results over the last 7 days
- New In Pro: We’ve added official integrations with the Complianz and CookieYes plugins.
- New: Full Google Analytics v4 support! After working very closely with the Google Analytics team for many months, we’re excited to unveil full support for Google’s newest version of Google Analytics. Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is the latest version of Google’s web analytics platform, and it can track both websites and apps in the same property. It also has some new reporting features and can give you better, more in-depth insights into how users are interacting with your website. We’ve taken the time to ensure that users who run GAv4 can do so effortlessly, for example by ensuring your events from GAv3 will work the same in GAv4 without having to touch any code or configuration. You can learn all about GAv4 and MonsterInsights on our [announcement blog post](https://www.monsterinsights.com/introducing-google-analytics-4-dual-analytics-tracking-for-wordpress/?utm_source=wprepo&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=liteversion).
- New: GAv3 + GAv4 Dual Tracking support. We’re also excited to announce our exclusive dual-tracking feature. This feature lets you track your site visitors to both a Google Analytics v3 (Universal) and a Google Analytics v4 (GAv4) property at the same time, which allows you to take advantage of the new GAv4 features without having to sacrifice your historical data. You can [learn more](https://www.monsterinsights.com/introducing-google-analytics-4-dual-analytics-tracking-for-wordpress/?utm_source=wprepo&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=liteversion) about this MonsterInsights exclusive feature on our [site](https://www.monsterinsights.com/introducing-google-analytics-4-dual-analytics-tracking-for-wordpress/?utm_source=wprepo&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=liteversion).
- Tweak: We’ve updated some of the GAv4 report labels to be more accurate.
- New in Pro: We’ve added Google Ads conversion tracking for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and MemberPress.
- New in Pro: We’ve added a new integration with EasyAffiliates for users using WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and MemberPress.
Recommended WordPress Theme: Thrive Theme
Alternative Form Builder Plugin: Download Gravity forms – Premium Form Builder Plugin for WordPress
Recommended Plugin: Restrict Content Pro Latest Version Free Download
Best Page Builder Plugin: Elementor Pro Latest Version
This digital product was provided by www.campcodes.com