About Slider Revolution v6.5.30 Responsive WordPress Plugin
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin Free Download – Slider Revolution is one of the most popular slider plugins for WordPress, with more than 375,000+ sales on the Envato marketplace. With the Slider Revolution plugin, you can create the most advanced image sliders and carousels, social media feeds, Hero Headers, Content Modules, and many others. This plugin includes a potent visual editor with many modern features and options to create a beautiful slider for a website. Slider Revolution is highly responsive with auto-layout options. Sliders build using this plugin will automatically adjust their sizes according to screen width. The visual editor of this plugin is very user friendly and eye-friendly, with dark mode support. It is effortless to build a slider using this plugin, and even a newcomer can do this in a matter of a few minutes.
Slider Revolution plugin also has a massive collection of pre-made templates with all media assets, including images and icons. It just takes one click to import and use those templates. These templates are categorized as slider, carousel, hero, special FX, Social Media, etc. You can also extend the functionality of the Slider Revolution plugin by installing professionally designed addons. It has support for 27 premium addons to add different transitions and effects to the sliders like before & after, paintbrush, distortion, etc. This plugin is coded very carefully by keeping the performance in mind. That means It doesn’t affect website loading speed. Overall, Slider Revolution is a feature-rich and responsive slider plugin for WordPress.
Core Features of Slider Revolution – Responsive WordPress Plugin by themepunch
- Powerful visual editor
- Responsive options
- No coding knowledge required
- 200+ Ready to use pre-made templates
- Single scene Hero Headers builder
- 27 Addon support to add extra features
- Video Sliders
- Dark user interface
- Faster loading times
- Cross-browser support
- In-depth animation options
- Animation presets
- Premade layer groups
- 2500+ elements object library includes font, icons, images, videos, etc.
- Special effects
- Unlimited possibilities
- Parallax background
- Slide delay option
- Slide transitions settings
- All types of media support
- Before & After slider
- Post featured slider
- Typewriter effect
Live Demo/Preview of Slider Revolution v6.5.30 – Best Selling Slider Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in Slider Revolution v6.5.30 (Changelog):
- Added new action to ask for permission to use gyroscope accelerator on iPhone devices if needed. Read more in FAQ
- Added page scroll possibility for modals to use modals as adverts
- Lottie Addon: Canvas renderer for lottie now has new maxdpr option to help with performance optimization
- Elementor deprecation message _register_controls() shows up using the newest Elementor version
- If video was muted initially then video auto-mutes after pausing and playing
- Blurred elements in Safari under masks shows broken edges, rendering issues
- CSS fixes (i.e. speak-as and willow filter)
- Meta data current_slide_index displays incorrect slide number on first slide
- Vimeo stream keeps pausing and playing
- YouTube video is blurry if used with poster
- Vimeo videos are limited to 20 videos
- Opening specific modal slide with Panzoom effect fails
- On mobile, layer with long text has padding on right until slider loads completely
- Slider editor has issues if the WooCommerce Advanced Quantity plugin is enabled
- Hosts that do not allow connection to external servers creating longer loading times
- Unwanted categories are shown in meta tags added to layers
- Deleting global layers fails with console errors
- Static layers with percentage based width or height do generate unneeded padding on mobile views
- Google page speed warns against using unload event listener
- 6.5.17 regression: Slider with Advanced Transitions flashes after transition.
- Added internal hook for manipulating layer positions and dimensions due to external addons
- Changing slider dimensions is not possible if external url is empty
- iOS Safari 15 crashes if slider has too many slides
- YouTube video mutes again after seeking/scrubbing video
- Charts Addon: Chart renders smaller on Safari because of browser specific bug
- Charts Addon: Chart values are offset from position due browser specific bug
- Panorama Addon: Poles have artifacts if image loads slow on slow
- Editor does not render advanced opacity on layers
- Force overflow causes layers to be hidden on mobile and to be visible on Android Chrome
- Third party object extensions may kill the initialisation process of Slider Revolution in preview mode
- Mobile height change is not respected when URL bar height changes on mobile devices
- Opening a WordPress media modal fails because the editor script overwrites the _ variable
- Notice occurs in post based sliders, as $attr1 is undefined
- Advanced transitions fail on websites using subdomain as CDN
- Gutenberg block preview not available
- Gutenberg editor glitches on mouse enter and hover
- Gutenberg template not updating after disabling blank page
- Slider Revolution settings on WordPress pages are stuck on the top
- Bottom margin issues on fixed slider scroll processes where the Slider is higher than the page
- Exporting modules with advanced transitions ignore the predefined values
- Sometimes glitches occur in the media library after triggering dropdowns in module editor
- Carousel height jumps when a slide comes in focus after latest update 6.5.14 and 6.5.13
- Console logs and errors are visible in some rare cases
- Animation issues on menu in some older templates
- JS error in some rare cases due to a conflict between underscore.js and some editor scripts by overwriting the global _ variable
- Middle row zones in carousel are not in the right position if the carousel is dragged and not triggered by navigation buttons
- Instagram display date meta shows system date instead of instagram post date
- SVG layer can not be resized due to the size options after saving and reloading the editor
- Advanced rotation, opacity and filter which are assigend to the mask container are not showing in the editor, only live and in preview
- Hover zoom breaks out of mask after dragging the carousel
- STRONG tag lineheight is different (25 default) as the lineheight of the layer itself
- JS warnings in Safari when backdrop filters are used
- Not existing modal pop up on scroll drop JS failures
- Menu burger buttons and scroll down buttons won’t use out of box the intelligent size inheriting to avoid strange spacing on smaller devices
- Updated GSAP to version 3.9.0
- AddOn installation was not available due to version comparing failure (hotfix).
- New Feature: Three.js and WebGL support management between Slider Revolution AddOns.
- Bug Fix: Installing slider templates with higher version requirements allows downloading templates even if the currently installed version is not able to handle the data.
- Fixed Mobile issues with blurred and 3d animated elements (i.e. Black Friday Template).
- Fixed Static HTML5 video layers can not be imported in editor due to invalid id failure.
- Bugfix: Play button appears on the slide background video.
- Fixed WPMU DEV website issues with the usage of WordPress-based caching results in Slider not being able to be saved properly.
- SVG Layer: Added new option ‘Style All Elements’, enabling it will style all SVG elements in the layer, like ellipse, polygon, etc.
- Added popup on “URL hash” to shortcode builder options
- Some other minor changes and bug fixes.
Free Download Slider Revolution Addons
Note: To install and use Slider Revolution Addons, you have to upload their zip files as a plugin one by one from your WordPress Dashboard (Plugins>>Add New).
Free Download Pre-made Pro Templates
To use these templates, you have to download the zip file and manually import them using the “Manual Import” option of the Slider Revolution plugin. If any templates are missing please let us know we will add them asap.
Recommended Security Plugins:
Recommended Theme: Thrive Theme Builder
This digital product was provided by www.campcodes.com